Tuesday, July 3, 2012

If The Count Is Even It's Time To Dance

I learned something tonight as I watched the Mets game. I need to watch with the volume off or I will never make it thru a game without being prompted to turn on the dance music station.

C360_2012-07-03-20-43-04

I also learned that the Mets can really get those pitchers deep into the count, usually falling on 2-2 somewhere along the way, and every time Keith, Gary or Ron utter the phrase 2-2 Yuula goes and grabs her tutu and insists that they were talking to her. So we dance.

C360_2012-07-03-20-44-29

I can watch a little on that picture in picture thing, but when she's shaking a good tail feather it's hard to not gawk in awe. I'll catch the recap after she goes night-night.

PS - Mets crushed Philly 11-1

1 comment:

Mom and Dad said...

that is too funny...