Saturday, April 28, 2012

Blowouts, Baths & Burning Tongue

This was my day.

We spent the entire morning retracing Laura's steps from yesterday because she lost her check. Her very first live check after cancelling her direct deposit and it has disappeared. It could be at Nissan. It could be at the outlets. It could be in the kitchen somewhere. I think we'll never know. But that was a debacle.

C360_2012-04-28-20-15-08

Then in the last two twenty four hours both active sports teams I root for were demolished in heartbreaking and quite honestly, embarrassing losses. Mets by 9 to the Rockies last night and today the Knicks lost game one of the playoffs by 33 to Miami. This is going to sound like a bitter fan but LeBron James should be nominated for an Oscar. If that's how he has to do it to win, I hope he can convince himself it's legit.

C360_2012-04-28-20-42-08

So tonight I made some eggs and toast and gave Yuula a bath. I gooped on the new pepper jam I bought from Ross & Ross the other day. There should've been a "no-gooping" warning because I spent the next 15 minutes cooling my tongue with a glass of ice. Yuula had strawberry.

C360_2012-04-28-20-41-34

Now I wait for Laura to get home and we do it all over again.

No comments: