Friday, October 21, 2011

Setting The Clock Upcoming

Up early today because I gotta be up early tomorrow. Makes sense in my head. Plus I don't want to miss another minute of the coverage on the street beating of Gadhafi. I've seen the grisly video. He was found in a pipe, stripped of his golden pistola and rag-dolled around the neighborhood.

Gadhafi-Hole

I wonder if this has any effect on the time travel of Back to the Future. What would've happened if Marty hadn't been so spooked in that mall parking lot? Biff?

Golden-Gun

Making light. It's early.

wi-prohibition21_0499467190

But I do need to find time to watch the six hour Ken Burns documentary about prohibition. It's lurking on the dvr. The evil evil dvr.

World_Series_Rangers_Cardinals_Baseball_0937d

Had a dream last night and decided to root for the Rangers this series. My empathy trumps national league loyalties and losing it two years in a row is something no one outside St. Louis wants to see.

No comments: