Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Baby Brains


I don't think much about life after August 29th.
-
Laura's been washing baby clothes that haven't been worn yet.
-
I cannot wait for a dresser to be delivered.
-
I listened to an entire album of lullabies and was content.
-
I stare at little kids.
-
At Laura's appointment today, we found out the baby is at 2.
-
The girls at Roxbury want us to name her Lampshade and have offered to take her for her first tattoo.
-
I got my Under the Radar magazine in the mail today starring The National lead singer Matt Berninger, and a baby girl.


I walk down the diaper aisle, just to see.
-
I'm studying how to take better photos.
-
I learned about girl scouts.
-
I overheard a fellow worker telling the story of his son crashing his car this past weekend because he was driving home from the bar. He started off with, "Well, it finally happened" as if it was just a matter of time before he did so. Usually I would just blow it off and call them rednecks. But this time it horrified me.
-
I like pink.

2 comments:

Brian @ PWYJudges said...

Most adorable post ever. So excited for you and Laura!

Anonymous said...

If this was facebook, I'd hit the like button :) - D