Monday, October 13, 2008

Love A Postseason

I would LOVE to see Manny Ramirez & Joe Torre go to the World Series this year. That would drive Steinbrenner absolutely insane. It would only make the Red Sox crazy if the Dodgers were to beat them in the World Series. I don't think it's gonna happen, but I would love to see it. Looks like it's gonna be Phillies and Red Sox and at that point I'd hafta root for the Phillies. I know it'd be weird, being a Mets fan and all, but I hate when the same teams win over and over. Nothing against the Red Sox, it's just boring. Maybe the Rays will pull it together, at which point I'd love to see them win over anyone, but they got some tough games coming up against a very postseasoned team. Should be good. Maybe there'll be another rumble tonight in L.A. I'll be flipping back and forth from the Giants on Monday Night Football to see. Love days like today.

No comments: