Monday, October 27, 2008

Hairy Helmets

Relieved the Giants pulled it out last night. I can't stand the Steelers and that Roethlisberger ever since they phonied their way into a Super Bowl ring. And there was plenty of acting last night too, and the refs were eating it up. I cannot stand this new "defenseless receiver" penalty. Does that mean I can run down the field backwards, or with my eyes shut, and no one can hit me? This is football. Wimps. They were just giving the Steelers 15 yard all game. Maybe it was those nances with the long hair. Haha the NFL should make a rule about that. Cut it off Ms. Polamalu and before this turns into a pillowfight.

Either way, the Giants won.

Eat it Pittsburgh.

Sidenote: ya ever notice that all of Pittsburghs professional sports teams are black & gold? Even their CBA team The Pittsburgh Xplosion. Black & Gold. How can this be?

No comments: