Thursday, October 9, 2008

Estlers Whaling

We got my parents a gift package to head down to Cape May and go whale watching for a weekend. They headed down about a week or so ago, and looks like they had some good fun. They sent some photos.

01
...and yes my parents are grown but for some reason they still take plastic toys with them everywhere they go.

06
That looks about right

08
Antiquing turned up hidden treasures

11
Their Bed & Breakfast seemed nice

23
You know they spent the majority of the trip in that fudge kitchen

47
And I half expected to see a photo of her climbing the ships bow shouting "I'm the King of the World!"

50
They did see dolphins, but I guess the older you get, the dolphins get that much faster than you

Some tasty meals, plastic toys included
21
56

no trip to Cape May is complete without a round of black duck/corner pocket, apparently
58

Hope you guys had fun because this Christmas is all about yule logs & gift cards to Mr. Z's.

No comments: