Saturday, April 5, 2008

Goodbye 480-7157


I hate my phone. I hate my carrier. I haven't had a working phone since Christmas. Everytime I try and get it fixed they just recharge it and hand it back to me, even tho the model I have was recalled probably the day after I bought it, they still refuse to give me a new phone. Three years with this little turd of a phone, and on Monday, it all comes to an end. No more Sprint. No more LG. No more No more.

I couldn't be happier. I think the only thing I'll miss is my voicemail message. I've heard it makes some people laugh and others question if they've even got the right number. If you wanna hear it one last time you better call before Monday cause I'm taking it out back and shooting it DEAD.


Gotta make room for my new phone...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Tênis e Sapato, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tenis-e-sapato.blogspot.com. A hug.