Friday, November 9, 2007

HoHum

I've been excrutiatingly inactive lately. Got some "littleprojects" going on. Gonna start teaching a bunch soon, holidays coming, gonna get busy, so I'm utilizing my "downtime". Watching a lot of "worldnews" which is disturbing. The Wife has been "busybusy" at her new gig. Already made assistant manager of the store. Salary. That's my girl. Mrs. Manager.

It's getting cold. The leaves-on-the-ground statistic has increased significantly as-of-late. Yeah raking! Yeah leaf-blower!! That may be more enjoyable than power-washing. We shall see.

Some random photos from the past week or so (for no reason)

























(05) hand & blanket

Lightspeed Champion = new favorite
this weekend = football /cat baths
laundry = clean
iTunes = 43,788
I think today is Eric's birthday...

No comments: