Monday, August 13, 2007

Apple Chamomile Tea For Me

Back from DCI's in Pasadena. It was as dramatic as expected, and equally non-stimulating. Had fun hanging with "the gang" and a few old friends, but I'm more than glad to be back home. It's a drastic outta site/outta mind situation.


Hung out with Curtis most of the time. We're both cursed with the "free time" (as you can see) and aren't afraid to utilize it. The area we were staying in was much more mountainous than I had expected but not quite as green & lush. Actually, I felt like we were in the desert most of the time; my favorite.

So here's a group shot of the staff


And one of the team before prelims


Overall, they did great. Gotta hand it to them they really pulled it out this year. Good for them.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On a different note, I'm worried for the Mets, but I will keep the faith. Only a 3 game lead on the Phillies, and 3.5 on those bastard Braves. There's always the wild card.

No comments: