Sunday, February 16, 2014

Aesop Over The Long Weekend

On day two of Aesop's life, we got free breakfast. Free breakfast AND a baby! Best day ever. I think Laura is enjoying this hospital thing a little too much.

Aesop meets his maker

Sleeping like a...

I was the one running around town and taking out dogs and feeding bunnies and buying bigger diapers, but I got my time in too

Day three of his life he was set free with a [mostly] clean bill of health. We waited around the hospital til early afternoon waiting for signatures and hospital bureaucracies to play out, but we were in no big hurry.

See, no big hurry

Packaged for delivery

Mommy wasted no time breaking him into the Bentwood

Day four left plenty of time for bonding, for him, for her, for everyone

Yuula got a kick out his heavy gaze. He seems to stare at her a little more intently than at anyone else.

I think they'll be just fine

Already napping together

No comments: