Friday, May 6, 2011

Stumbled Upon Some Nuggets

My mom asked me to find a few photos for her in my extensive family archive and I stumbled upon some doozies. More than I'm willing to dish out all at once, but this way I have something to fallback on when there's nothing else going on, like today.

Let's flash back to Easter 1995....

10
Dani and Vic were in the early stages of their now legendary relationship.

05
Easter was the only day that it was normal to catch Grandma wandering the yard looking for eggs.

09
Awwwwww. My mother was a stalker.

18
Always a pickup game of something on Easter, but there was money riding on this year's.

04
I couldn't pass up a photo of Vic carrying a pink basket.

I found lots more so, stay tuned and hope for boring days.

2 comments:

Mom and Dad said...

another fun Easter in the Estler family...we certainly had loads of fun..hunting for eggs..which we always never found all of them...eating fav Pepperidge
Farms...blowing blubbles..large and small and of course our baseball game....
I must say that Vic and his pink Easter basket joining in in our craziness made him a definate fit in our family...what a sport...love him...

Travis said...

you're up early