Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Ballerina Spares Tragedy

So I'm trying to remember back to highlights from the past few months to write about... I remember there was a day where I bought this sweet lawnmower...


$25. Can't beat it. I was pretty stoked. That is until 2 minutes later when thee sliding door to the van decided to break in the parking lot...


Yeah. That was less exciting. Had to take the door off the hinges and hope no one opened it.... you've all heard the story by now so I'll spare you the rerun.


Then a few moments later in another parking lot where my mother ran in to buy flowers I busted open the window trying to open the other door. That was a hoot alright. Good times. Good times.


Oh yeah. And Yuula had her dance recital. She was amazing. I cried. And there are the flowers my mother bought.


And we made my father sit in broken glass. :)

No comments: