Thursday, May 15, 2014

Early Bird Gets The Wood

I was outside at 5:30 this morning tearing apart that damn tool shed. I'd had enough. And now it is beautiful. Does it seem like I have to do this every year? Winter is unkind to our overstock.


But i went all out this time, even sorting out the boxes of random nails/screws I've accumulated for 5 years. Yuula helped. Kinda.

In the middle of the day Nohito insisted on showing me where she was hiding her kittens. Three. Identical. Cute of course. Let the bidding begin. 

Then as rain came out of nowhere as I was trying to work on the new grape arbor, we decided to unload stuff at the storage unit and on the way back we found 2 twelve foot 6x6 beams ditched in a heap. So what if we couldn't close the back hatch all the way home. That's almost $100 worth of wood.

No comments: