Tuesday, October 8, 2013

A Saturday Full Of Pumpkin And Pride


Got a jump on our pumpkins early this year, and where else but the lovely and wonderful Ross & Ross nursery (tell your friends).  This was like last Saturday, and I'm just remembering now. Blurry.


Yuula picked out a nice white pumpkin only to have it eaten by Judee a few days later. So we  went back and got her another one and have it stored up high for the rest of the month.


She was quite fond of this little guy and even used it for her show and tell at dance class that day. I'm sure it was a hit. 


A dance class that we finally got to watch on television. I was rather impressed. Full stretches, across the floors and some combinations. All we could get out of Yuula was that they gave out lollipops at the end. I circled her in pink. 


After class it was straight off to Boston, and what a lovely drive. The only thing that could have made it better was if I could have gotten into Holy Land. Check it out


But we did have like 6 bags of these little nuggets to hold us over. Come to think of it I think half of the food I ingested that weekend was soft licorice. 


First stop: the Fallons, where we hung out with Miles and Isla until they both passed out, I'm assuming from extreme exhaustion. But naturally no such luck with Yuula. She was holding out for the party to get going. 


Miles and Yuula's contribution to Eric's train drawing.


The real reason we were there.

Line of the evening: "It's an Elton John book, because you're gay."

No comments: