Wednesday, September 4, 2013

I Thought It Was Still August

The story of September is not too exciting as of yet. It had its opportunities, but so far has not delivered. It started with dogsitting. Vic dropped off Daphne while he and Danielle attended a wedding, or got stung by bees or something. The dogs played well. There was some indoor peeing. But all went well.

Here's Vic and Yuula watching Despicable Me.


Vic doesn't recall it.


Yuula displayed her dance skills for everyone, in preparation for her classes that begin in a week or so. Her point ain't half bad.


And while I've been slightly bogged down with work Yuula manages to distract me just enough to keep me from smashing my face thru the monitors.


This happened


Immediately followed by this


And she's still making up for that birthday week

No comments: