Thursday, May 31, 2007

Today I am alone...

SO this is my 1st official full day being alone as a married woman... and to be quite honest....I didn't like it one bit! My husband, Travis, has been called away to fulfill his contractual duties with a great organization (YEA/Cadets) and will be gone for the next 7 days (I say called away...however, we have both known about this for quite sometime). We have been side-by-side everyday for the past several months and I am sad that he is gone (even though we knew about it doesn't mean we were prepared for it). It must be something about being married now, I don't know what it is...but I seem to miss him more now than ever before.

This is what I did today:
9:30 - Woke up
9:50 - Breakfast, a bowl of smacks to be exact
10:00 - Shower
10:15 - Get dressed, I won't go into details but I couldn't figure out what to wear and I was running out of time...BECAUSE I woke up later than usual.....
10:35 - I left 5 minutes late because of that...
10:55 - Stop by Billy's house to pick up some paper work
11:15 - Arrived at work
12:04 - Run back to Billy's house to return the same paperwork I picked up earlier
2:00 - Lunch, I don't eat a the normal noon because I eat breakfast at 10:00!
6:00 - Leave for the day
6:20 - Met Billy and his girlfriend at the local pizza shop
6:45 - Started showing property to Billy and his girlfriend
9:15 - Got home....
9:20 - Chowed down on some BLT (I had a moment of silence for my T since he can only have a BL)


So...I ended up being quite busy which is good because it made the day go by faster! NOW all I have to do is to figure out a way to make all my days jam packed! And before I know it, my sweet lovey dovey will be back home to stay!
OR I could trick myself into thinking that today is yesterday and that will make tomorrow or two days from the day I think is yesterday come quicker....i think...not to sure on that theory or even if that makes any sense (I will try it out and report back)

time for me to wrap things up
love you all
goodnight
lbe

No comments: